Monday, February 19, 2007

Down On My Knees

This was one of the songs the boys enjoyed singing one of the nights of the meetings while in the Cayman Islands. I wish that I could have taped Adam singing, "Bow The Knee" by Chris Machen and Mike Harland. I think that it is one of my favorite songs and has meant so much to Adam and I.


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

7 comments:

Jill said...

Beautiful Kelly! I love to hear the boys' voices - they are so cute! And the pianist...wow! An international musician! :)

Paul and I also love "Bow the Knee". He sang it in church a while ago, and it was so meaningful to us as well.

David and Kristi Flinck said...

What a family group. Could I have a copy of the first CD recording in the future?

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly! Thanks for the contact! What adorable boys you have! Amazing how God blesses us!!Everyone is doing fine here! My parents are busy as always, watching my 3 (When Hannah doesn't have school-She's going to WBA and has Miss Scholze this year! She loves her!!). Ben is in the Air Force in Delware and Andrew and Angela..in/out school and helping Grandparents w/our kids durning the day. Sure would be fun to get some Alumni together when we can all be home (well..I am home) and I'm sure we'd all be laughing going down memory lane!

SturgillMom said...

Kelly, my mom and I sure enjoyed listening to that song. SO adorable! What a pianist :)

2Icecubed said...

How sweet!! I am such a chicken to sing as a family, but I sure do enjoy hearing your family and Danielle's. It is awesome to hear children sing. What a neat opportunity for your whole family.

Anonymous said...

Kelly - did i know you played the piano??? That is terrific! I loved it! Thank you for post all of these...I think it's so wonderful to see you serving as a family! Oh, man - I miss you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this blessing! My kids also enjoyed hearing the music and were curious to know "who are they?" Seeing families like yours serving the Lord brings joy to my heart. Keep on goin'!!