In reference to the comment you left us, the place is called Kids Kuts, and it is basically for kids, although I could have gotten Brian an appointment there - so they take kids both big and small.
That was so cute! What a little man! And, yes, Kelly, I could definitely go for a steamer right now too:)! I am glad you are in the blogging world now too!
OK! I think I am being excluded from "the loop!" What is going on in June?????? Are you and Jill getting together without me or are you going to surprise me and show up at my doorstep :)
9 comments:
I can't believe he got it in one day!! Our Matthew is 6 and still is too chicken to take off the training wheels!!
How cute!!!! Abby's still too chicken to take off her training wheels too! Maybe this summer...
that is cute! Good job, buddy!
Someone just gave Jordan a used bike without training wheels. Guess what we are doing here when all the snow is melted?
Awesome job, Micah! You know, you can't let Caleb get too far ahead of you in abilities :) You gotta watch us redheads!
So cute! Way to go Micah! He's going to have one fun summer! :)
Kelly:
In reference to the comment you left us, the place is called Kids Kuts, and it is basically for kids, although I could have gotten Brian an appointment there - so they take kids both big and small.
That was so cute! What a little man! And, yes, Kelly, I could definitely go for a steamer right now too:)!
I am glad you are in the blogging world now too!
OK! I think I am being excluded from "the loop!" What is going on in June?????? Are you and Jill getting together without me or are you going to surprise me and show up at my doorstep :)
Post a Comment