Friday, April 27, 2007
Great Times
My parents were able to come for a visit during Easter and then the boys and I traveled back with them to MN. The boys' highlights were learning archery skills with Papa, school with their cousins, playing with Uncle Scott, bowling, celebrating Ellie's birthday, and lots of just plain fun. My highlights were shopping with my mom (thanks to Papa), seeing my brother and his wife, and the great times with my sister. I have such a wonderful family and am so blessed to be able to share such happy memories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
I've been waiting for these pictures! :) WOW - it sure looks like you had a funpacked time. I always love to see pictures of your parents...it makes me miss them! I miss you too :)
Looks like you all had a wonderful time! I always enjoy seeing the grandparent pictures!! Your boys are so cute! I could take the littlest one and run!!!! He looks like quite a ham. Thanks for sharing the pictures.
I enjoyed seeing your pics Kelly! Looks like you had a great time together. I agree with Danielle - I love to see pictures of your parents!
I loved the pictures of school and doing the pledge of alligence. How cute! Was that mall playground in MN? I thought it was because of the bear...cute. Miss you!
Hi Kelly
I have the best looking grandkids
love
NaNa
Mom, I was so excited to see your comment. I knew you would figure it out :) I miss you and wish we could have another week together.
Love ya lots!!
Wow... I can't believe Mom figured it out too. Soon, she'll be writing programs in Silicon Valley and doing lunch with Bill Gates. Love you Mom, oh, and you too Kelly.
Post a Comment