We then had a great week of revival meetings. I came away from the week so challenged and encouraged in my walk with God. Ron and Kristin DeGarde were such a blessing to our family. I am so thankful for the opportunities we have to really get to know evangelists and missionaries that come to our church. We feel as if we have friends around the world. The last picture is of our time at a park celebrating their youngest daughter Alyssa's birthday.
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhgZXmB2iTDA25GvJKR4L8bXbvVT_sPI9ZLwX_SAjjWgLi8fP9r4Ph2lCRdCPYDFE_tOeTAdBxXCyDt8s8a2LC4OPvBFyGl3RoAuRe4uq4lwKrQ0jPURot1gbrO9z1fJJ0Ypw7MQmxufC74/s1600-h/Spring+Time+016.jpg">



4 comments:
Way to go on the derby cars! They look great! Looks like the boys had fun. So glad God blessed your revival meetings with spiritual refreshment. He knows what we need and when we need it, PTL!
The boys did a great job on the cars! Those are lots of fun. We do the "Grand Prix" even though we no longer do AWANA. Hey, why does the name Ron DeGarde sound so familiar yet I don't recognize him from the picture? Glad your meetings went well. Always glad when God stirs my heart!
Michelle, he did do a week of meetings last fall at Woodcrest so maybe your mom mentioned them? They both graduated from BJ and they worked at the Wilds but otherwise I am not sure. Anyway, thought I would try :)
Yes, the Derby was fun and you make some good tasting hotdogs!!
I agree with you on the Degardes.God has truely blessed their ministry. I was blessed by them and was convicted nightly. Wish they did not have to leave.
But, I do say Pastor Love is a excellent replacement.
Love you all
Post a Comment