Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Worlds of Fun

We were able to get away for a few days and visit Adam's brother and family in Missouri. We had such a great time relaxing and enjoying some much needed family time. Isaac was Uncle David's shadow and got many rides on the lawn mower. The boys loved wrestling with their cousins and hanging on them constantly. Thank you Shelton and Ransom for being such good sports! :)

We spent Memorial Day having a picnic at the house and the boys even got to have a Moon Walk all to themselves. The next day it was off to Worlds of Fun amusement park. What a day that was! I found out that the older you get the harder the rides are on your body.

Caleb had a milestone when he went on the Boomerang which has several loops and even goes backwards. We tried to talk him out of it, but he was determined to be brave in front of his cousins. He ended up loving the ride but I was a nervous wreck seeing my little boy up there. Isaac loved all the rides and his famous words were "ME TOO!" Micah loved the driving rides and gave us a glimpse of what is in store for us when he is old enough to really drive.

We spent that evening celebrating Fallyn's birthday and playing some Settlers. The next day it was back home after a quick visit to see the Sturgills. Danielle and I attempted to cram in as much conversation as we could in one hour. We arrived home thankful for the great times and memories we shared with those we love.

4 comments:

2Icecubed said...

Kelly, it is great to finally see pictures of YOU with your boys!! It has been forever since I have seen you~miss you!! Looks like your sweet family had loads of fun!! I am looking forward to an amusement park with our kiddos this summer!

Jill said...

Looks like you had a great time! I love the picture of Caleb with Snoopy and Charlie Brown. Your boys are adorable as ever. Miss you!

SturgillMom said...

Oh Kelly, I have been WAITING for some pictures! Looks like they had a blast at Worlds of Fun. And, I can't believe that you jumped in the moon walk -- I would have wet my pants for sure! Miss you, girl!

Wentzel Weekly said...

Love seeing the new pictures of your red headed cuties:)!
You have a great smile too, ya know?