Saturday, July 14, 2007

Special Days



Micah celebrated his 6th birthday recently. My parents came down and we enjoyed some time at Chuck E. Cheese's. After that we went back into Fremont and spent some time with some friends at the Fremont Lakes and did some jet skiing and swimming.

It was such a fun time seeing my parents and spending some time as a family. The pool has been such a hit. (Thanks, Mom and Dad!) I think Caleb and Micah might grow gills before the summer is done. It is hard to believe how fast the summer seems to be going by, but the times we have had sure makes for some great memories.

We took the boys out to local driving range and let them hit some golf balls. Mom and I just watched, but it sure was cute watching Isaac get all serious about hitting that ball. I think Adam and my dad get a little too serious....looking for that next Tiger I think.

3 comments:

SturgillMom said...

Oh Kelly! I've been waiting for some pictures - what, do you think your busy or something?!?! :) It looks like Micah had an awesome birthday and an extra-special gift having your parents there. They both look so good. And the pool, what a blessing!!! Hey, when are you coming here?

2Icecubed said...

Kelly, I LOVED seeing all those pictures!! Nothing beats a visit from Nana and Papa!!! My favorite pictures are the ones of Isaac golfing. He is the cutest little thing!! I love his facial expressions.:) Isn't summer fun?!?!?! It just goes way too fast!

Jill said...

Happy birthday to Micah! Can't believe he's SIX! I loved the picture of your parents with the boys. Beautiful! Looks like you had a great time.