



Sorry that it has been so long since a new post. We had a great time on our vacation but have been so busy ever since. I am hoping that things will slow down but then again I am starting school with the boys the day after Labor Day, baseball starts, and the craziness begins. I don't know if I am the only one who wonders where the summer went, but I seriously am having trouble believing that it really is nearing the end of August. I guess they say that "Time flies when you are having fun" and we had our share of that!
The pictures are from VBS at our church. We were able to have our missionary friends (David & Kristi Flinck) come and teach the kids about missions and the Christian life. Our house was quite noisy that week since we had six children under the age of seven. Needless to say, we thoroughly enjoyed the time when the kiddos were in bed and the four of us could have some time to talk without interruptions. One of the pictures you will see Micah with Kaylee. He kept saying how cute she was and he was always playing with her. It was adorable to watch her laugh at all his crazy antics.
5 comments:
Kelly, cute pic of all the kids in the bathtub! I like Caleb and Micah's short haircuts. I know what you mean about the craziness beginning...I am already looking back at summer remembering those long days spent outside...
OK, I must be the only one that is excited for summer to be coming to a close....let's see - structure, two going to school, no more 100 degrees, baby coming sooner. HHMMM...you guys are NUTS! I am definitely ready to have summer done :) OK, that was a very hormonal response - hee hee! I miss you, girl! CUTE pics...I was almost giving up on you!
Kelly, cute pictures! Looks like a great VBS! I'm with Danielle on the whole summer thing. Heat and I do not mix well.!(-:
So glad you had a good summer!!! Does your oldest start first or second grade this year? Abby started first grade last Friday! :-)
I was just going through your pics. It was so good to see David, Kim and the kids :) Everyone has grown since we saw them. It was also good to see your children and how they've grown. I am homeschooling Maddie this year, so I have inspected some of your pictures for ideas :) Thanks. I also will miss the summer, but the schedule will be nice (I think :))
Post a Comment