Thursday, August 30, 2007

Trip to Kentucky

5 comments:

2Icecubed said...

Girl, it sure seems that you have had a summer of travel!!!! Aren't you ready to settle down and get back to school?? Are you planning to start up after the holiday? Looks like you had a great time in Kentucky! Adorable pictures of your boys as always!:)

Jill said...

Kelly, those are great pictures! I love the one of all your boys on the see saw, and the one of Isaac's "shish". Looks like a great vacation! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

My summer flew by as well Kelly and we started school on Monday the 27th. At least my three are all in school together this year. I am happy to have ended the days of trying to entertain the younger one while schooling the older ones!

It looks like Kentucky was great time for all of you! Was it hot and muggy? I have heard about the record heat across the country this summer and even here in AZ it isn't cooling down like it usually begins to do.

Best wishes to you and Adam this year!

Jana said...

Kelly, I love the first picture of Isaac with his hat. What a handsome guy! Looks like a great time!

SturgillMom said...

Wow, I didn't have Kentucky pictures like that! It is beautiful there and it looked like you guys had a blast. I have been waiting for these pics :) I enjoyed talking with you today...I miss you!