Thursday, January 17, 2008

Sledding

I wanted to show you some footage of our sledding as a family. David & Kristi, don't be too shocked about the two posts in a day. I am sure that it probably won't happen again. :)


This is Adam & I going down the hill. Listen for the crazy lady screaming. I had other parents smiling at me, and Adam asked me if I got out much as a kid. Well, I know that the hill doesn't look that big, but looks can be deceiving you know!


I don't have any pictures, but today has been an absolute beautiful day. The boys & I made snow angels and I did feel like a kid again. We went on a walk and I couldn't help but marvel at the beauty of the new snow. It made me think of the verse that says that our sins will be as white as snow. I am so thankful for God's love, mercy, and forgiveness to me. I have so much to praise Him for!!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

3 comments:

David and Kristi Flinck said...

Come on Kelly...I DOUBLE DOG DARE you to post again tomorrow!

Pastor Adam Love said...

PLEASE, NO! This almost drove her to tears! :)

December Dreamers said...

Oh, so fun! It has been years since I have gone sledding, and even though I threaten to drag Anthony out in the cold at least once a year, it still seems like it never quite happens. Maybe as Tucker gets older he will be more persuasive than I am! LOL. I guess we will have to wait and see. I am glad you got out and enjoyed the child within.

btw! I loved checking and finding a new post! It has been the highlight of my day.