Friday, March 21, 2008

Easter Eggs

I decided that we needed to do something to get our minds on spring and not winter since it has been snowing all day. You would have never guessed that it was 45 degrees out yesterday. We just about had all our snow gone but we woke up today in a winter wonderland.

The boys had a good time decorating their eggs and have gotten very attached to them. I mentioned that we may want to eat them and they panicked!! I guess these eggs are for decoration only.

2 comments:

SturgillMom said...

Oh Kelly! That snow made me feel depressed for you! Loved the dunking pictures. We dyed eggs yesterday and Madyson kept throwing hers like they were balls :)

Christy said...

Snow for Easter? I hope it all melted by now. Love the egg dying shots -- looks like the boys enjoyed themselves.