Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Last Day of School!

I decided to have some fun on our last day of school. I interviewed each of the boys and asked them some questions about their school days. Here are some "outtakes" from those interviews.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


For lunch we then had a special time of celebrating by going out to Red Lobster.




We had a great year and amazingly we have been able to catch up and get done as we had originally planned even with the move. It was a neat year watching how they progressed. I truly enjoy the experience of teaching my boys even if some days I want to pull out my hair and theirs!

9 comments:

Jody said...

Wow what a nice video,but it made me miss them more!!!! I love the counting Isaac did. Made us laugh and laugh. Caleb and Micah have sure enjoyed your teaching and have learned alot. You must be an excellent teacher. Can't wait to see you on tuesday. Love you lots

Kelly said...

Jody, thanks for the gift certificate. We finally got to use it and enjoyed a nice lunch because of you. I am looking forward to seeing you too! Love ya!

SturgillMom said...

I wish we lived closer because I would love to have you teach my kids, too!!! Your boys are blessed to have such a wonderful teacher (and mommy!!)

Unknown said...

Looks like you have 3 smart boys, Kelly!! The way Isaac was counting was too funny!! What a comedian.:) Bet you're glad to have finished another year, congrats!!!

Jenny said...

What great memories and cute videos! :-) They are adorable, and I can tell they are good students!

Jill said...

Kelly, these videos are priceless. Your boys will love to watch these as they grow older. The video of Isaac counting made me laugh until I cried! They are all so cute and smart too! Great job!

2Icecubed said...

Kelly, how adorable are those videos?!?!?! You will love looking back at those years from now. Looks like your third boy is much like ours in personality. I respect you in the homeschooling thing...I love teaching, but I just don't think I could do it at home!!!!

Krista said...

Kelly,
What a great idea. I am so glad you video taped them. I love being able to peak into the lives of your boys when their not looking. It was fun to see what they are all passionate about in school; you should do this next year too. What a fun video history you would have. I love Micah's response to "do you like your teacher?" VERY CUTE.

Christy said...

I keep meaning to post a comment, but you know how it goes. LOL!! Your videos gave me a good idea for next year -- I am going to interview the kids at the beginning of the year and then again at the end. Red Lobster sounds like a great way to end the year too. Love you guys!!