Friday, January 12, 2007

Caleb's B-day

Caleb had a great time celebrating his seventh birthday. His favorite gift was a motorized scooter. Fun for him but agony for his mom watching her son travel at 11 mph! He also got to go bowling with his brother and some friends. It is hard to believe that our first born is getting so big!

7 comments:

SturgillMom said...

Kelly, I love the slideshow...it looks like he had a blast! I am SO glad that you are blogging :)

Jill said...

Happy birthday to Caleb! I cannot believe he is seven! I love the "Cars" cake.

David and Kristi Flinck said...

Happy 7th B-day big guy from Uncle David Flinck in Chile.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Caleb!

Jody said...

Happy Birthday to you Caleb..Youare getting way too big way too fast..Don't get any speeding tickets on that new scooter of yours!!!!
Love you,Momma J

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly!

It was a great surprise to have you visit our blogspot!! I think the last I saw you and Adam was at Northland. Time flies so fast; so much has changed (like having seven-year-old children!!) and yet I am sure I am still 18 and have Suzanna Spurgeon society meeting later this week!

Well, welcome to the world of blogging. I will plan to visit in the future. Say hello to Adam for me.

Anonymous said...

Looks like the boys had a lot of bowling. Love the new scooter. Thanks again for letting Jayson and Cauner come over.