SWEET! I am jealous. Kenz came running when she heard Micah laughing -- I love it! Have an awesome vacation!
That is adorable! I love Micah's laugh. Looks like a beautiful day - the sky is so blue!
Adam is pretty brave holding the camera while sledding. It would be that time that I did a great big wipe out camera in hand!!!! Looks like great fun!
Hello there in the snow. Glad you have traded the white fields of NE for the white sands of Grand Cayman!
I know your home and I want to see some pictures! :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
SWEET! I am jealous. Kenz came running when she heard Micah laughing -- I love it! Have an awesome vacation!
That is adorable! I love Micah's laugh. Looks like a beautiful day - the sky is so blue!
Adam is pretty brave holding the camera while sledding. It would be that time that I did a great big wipe out camera in hand!!!! Looks like great fun!
Hello there in the snow. Glad you have traded the white fields of NE for the white sands of Grand Cayman!
I know your home and I want to see some pictures! :)
Post a Comment