Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
We came across this iguana while we were at the Botanic Gardens. Caleb and Micah kept getting a little to close to him and I was sure they were going to get hurt. Isaac stayed far away and anytime the iguana moved, he would come running to me. It sure was fun seeing this fascinating yet very ugly creature.
6 comments:
That is SO gross! I can't believe that I couldn't hear you screamin in the background, Kelly :)
The iguana looks as interested in them as they are in it! I can't believe people actually keep those things as pets.
Kelly - That was so funny! I laughed out loud - what fun those boys are!
hi Kelly, Soooo great to see you. We're snowed in today from church, so you're special music was a blessing to us....we're getting the "pastor" up now for our service here :) take care and keep in touch!!
Those are the times when being a mommy to boys is VERY hard for me! It would be everything in me not to scream and run and make them too!!! Now I just get "the look" from Scott and do my best to hide my fear!:)
Wow was it neat to hear from you, Kelly! Great blog! I am so glad to see you all doing so well, and your boys are so cute! Love that red hair. Let's stay in touch now...cool!
Post a Comment