Wednesday, August 27, 2008

New Member of the Family








Yesterday was an exciting day for our family. We adopted a 5 month old Goldendoodle who we named Bo. This was the name of my favorite dog growing up so the boys thought it fitting to name him that. We traveled about three hours to an Amish farm to get him and had quite the eventful trip taking him to our home. I think that he would rather be in a buggy than a car! :)


7 comments:

SturgillMom said...

KELLY!!! I am SO jealous :) I wanted a Goldendoodle! How is he adjusting....is he already potty trained????

Christy said...

Kelly -- he is super cute. The kids saw a picture last night and they think he is cute too.

Kelly said...

Dani, we got him for a great deal but he is not potty trained so we have our work cut out for us. He is doing pretty good so far but I feel like I have a baby again. That is what I wanted I guess! :) He is making it through the night so hopefully we are making good progress on this house training adventure. Any pointers?

Jody said...

OHHHHHH...He is so cute, opps I mean handsome, sorrry Micah. I amso happy for your new addition, he has a awesome family to love and take care of him! Miss you all. Love u lots

Jill said...

Congrats on your new addition! He is adorable! Kelly, I remember your dog Bo. I think I was more than a little scared of him! :)

Anonymous said...

What a cute puppy!!! One thing we learned with our puppy, is bologna is NOT a good reward for going outside.. It's what will cause him to go inside... But if that is the case, our vet told us a little pepto will help the tummy :) (Course our puppy at the time was 7 weeks old)
Congrats on the puppy and I hope he'll be trained quickly!

Unknown said...

Ahh...super cute pooch!! I hope the 'training' goes well for you all.:)