It is hard to believe that my last post was in June. Where has the summer gone? I am ordering the last of my curriculum and signing the boys up for activities and the whole time I am in shock that summer really is coming to a close.
We have been so busy this summer but it has been a great one. We got a quick trip to MN over the 4th and enjoyed time with my family. Micah was able to have another birthday celebration there, and I think this was his record birthday with having been sung to four times. We then had a visit from Jody and two of her girls. We packed in some fun during that visit and geared up for a five day club in our backyard. We were able to meet many neighbors and see one boy come to know the Lord.
Adam's family was able to have a reunion at our place this year. It was great to not have to travel and be able to show them our new place and ministry. We packed in some golfing, swimming, sightseeing, and lots of games. During that time, we also had Friendship Sunday at our church. We were able to see many visitors there, and it was so exciting to see people inviting their friends out. One couple in particular we met at a restaurant a few weeks back. It is so amazing to me to see how God worked it out for us to be sitting near this retired pastor and his wife. They heard us talking about Northland so they began to converse with us. After visiting our church, they asked Adam to speak at their retirement complex and made mention that they would be coming back. God is so good!
Here are some pictures of our summer fun!
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
12 Wonderful YEARS! Good job, Honey. Love you!
Loved all the pictures!!! Looks like you have had one busy summer :) Our kids start school on the 18th and for once, they are excited! Probably just to get a break from the prophet's chamber :) BTW, I am starting to work on the dog issue with Mike -- hee hee
LOVED your pics! Happy 12th anniversary! Wow, you are getting old! :) Your little men are so handsome, and I could just squeeze Isaac every time I see him! I was hoping to see a Settlers picture, and you didn't disappoint! :) BTW, we were in MN also over the 4th!!!
Post a Comment