Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Emergency Room Here We Come!
I guess I had a weak moment the other day and agreed to letting my brother give the boys his little motorcycle. They are so excited, but all I keep thinking of is the possible injuries. Here is a clip of their first experience on the bike.
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
wow. looks like so much fun! I am sure the boys are loving it.
Have you lost your minds!!! ROFL!!!
I have been wondering if you allowed them to try the bike yet; Kudos to you, that was very brave. They did very well especially since it was their first time.
Post a Comment