Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Birthday Boy

It is so hard for me to believe that my baby is already four. He keeps telling me that he isn't a baby anymore, but he will always be to me. Isaac fills our home with so much laughter. His funny sayings, facial expressions, and crazy moves are so entertaining. There is never a dull moment with him around. I am so thankful that God blessed us with such a wonderful boy.

4 comments:

Pastor Adam Love said...

I guess you weren't there! We have such a cute boy and I am in no way biased! Love my Buddy.

Jody said...

Lookjs like fun, wish I was there...HAPPY BIRTHDAY Issac, miss u and love u lots

Jill said...

I LOVE the picture of Isaac peeking at his cake! So cute! Happy birthday to your big boy!

SturgillMom said...

OH! I can't believe that he is four already :) Love the motorcycle video....that brings back some horrific memories of Bryant's motorcycle!!!