
I wanted to just let some know that Kelly will be having some "minor" surgery tomorrow. Please keep her in your prayers. For the lady who is always behind the camera or behind the scenes, she is truly a remarkable lady. Now, I know she will absolutely kill me for putting this picture of her up on the web, but I could not resist. I finally found a picture of her!
We go in tomorrow at Noon. I will keep you posted. Thanks for all of our church people who are preparing meals and have offered to watch the kids. I am also grateful to have Wayne and Sylvia down to help for at least the day of surgery and then on Thursday. Now we will see if I can keep the homefront up and running with the Master Chief, Chef, Cleaner, and Educator on her back for a few days. Sure is a funny way to get a vacation! (LOL) Love you, Sweetheart. - Adam
4 comments:
we will be praying for you. Let me know how it goes.
Julie
Praying for you Kelly!! Make sure you take it easy and take advantage of the help you have around... Love ya lots!
Kristi
praying for you, I will call in a few days to check on you..Love you lots XXoo
I love this picture of you, brings back fun memories,,,,,oh I miss you..
Post a Comment