Friday, February 6, 2009
Caleb's Birthday
I have been encouraged by some to get a new post up so I thought I better oblige. I still can't believe that January is gone and we are now into February. Our biggest highlight of the past month was celebrating Caleb's birthday. He was able to have an early party with his cousins and then we celebrated as a family on his actual birthday. He and I went out on a date to Culvers and had a wonderful time together. It is so interesting to just have the time to talk with my boys. Now I talk to them daily, but something special happens when we go on our date.
A few days later Caleb was able to have one of his good friends over to spend the night. They had a blast playing the new Wii we got for Christmas. During this celebration, Isaac asked if Caleb's birthday was over yet? It seemed to go on forever for him. :)
We are so excited to be headed to the Cayman Islands in just a few days. I can't even imagine what it is going to feel like to have 85-90 degree weather since we have been in the deep freeze here. It feels so weird to be packing summer clothes when it is so cold out. We are so looking forward to spending time with Adam's parents as well as their church family. Adam is preaching some meetings and we are praying for God to use our family to minister to the people there. We went last time seeking to be a blessing and ended up being blessed so much more. We will also have plenty of time to enjoy the beach. I can hardly wait!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Enjoy your trip...sounds wonderful!
Post a Comment