Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Buddies

My mother-in-law wanted to see a picture of the collision between Bo and Isaac. They were playing outside when this happened. The picture really doesn't do it justice. He really looked like some Star Wars character. The boys would know which one, but I have absolutely no clue.

We are not sure if this is revenge on Bo's part since Isaac had poked him in the eye a week before this. They really do love each other and are inseparable. Notice the great ice pack I used. I never realized how useful a frozen tomato could be.







3 comments:

SturgillMom said...

Poor guy! Doesn't look like it slowed him down for too long :)

Jody said...

oh my poor baby...looks worse than it is I suppose..give him a big kiss for me

Brush Strokes said...

Please give little Isaac (doesn't look so little anymore) big hugs from me. Hope his war wounds are healing. Happy New Year!